Monday, May 11, 2009

I love you very much Rocco

I wasnt going to post next about Rocco. My mother is giving me writers block claiming that all I write about is my kid. ..But I dunno, since this blog is for him to look back and then what else SHOULD I write about here?!?!?
anyways.. I will start reblogging and it will be about Rocco.
Rocco came into my bath tonite, handed me soap, and said Mommy.. I love you very much. Not I love you..but I love you very much. he then left and came back in with his big red chair, a step stool (for a table) and his burger from dinner. and said he wanted to eat and watch me in the bath because he loved me very much again.
SO much for a soaking tub for my sore foot and neck in peace..BUT it was a nice bath either way.
I spent a amazing FULL weekend with Rocco for mothers day. we went plant shopping with Yaya saturday then spent all mothers day in the sunshine planting our goodies. enough herbs and tomatoes to make many great pizzas this summer on the BBQ!
HERE are a few pictures of Rocco playing in the dirt. and here is a picture of my penne necklace Rocco gave me for mothers day.
I love gardening with Rocco. we learn from the best mom out there..MY MOM!
Happy mother's day mom..and to the other mommies we know!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are starting again! i love the subject matter!

    ReplyDelete