Tuesday, May 19, 2009

point proven..homemade is best-est

So I found this GREAT outfit for Rocco of his now favorite superhero (Spiderman is so yesterday) BATMAN, I decided to wander over to ToysRus while waiting for my mom to come out of her facial we had done together but timing had it I finished first..so what better way to wait then shop.. and there it was shining away at me..The belt Rocco always asks me for.. Batman's belt..BUT, not only this, there was the mask, a cape ANNNNND the batarangs (throwing stars but nicer and softer) included. I thought.. what a GREAT gift to get Rocco for his birthday..in August I convinced myself (and my mom later. Yes. I will just tuck it away till then...cha-CHING. YA RIGHT..I received Rocco sunday night from his dads and right in he walked and.. I gave him his birthday present..There is REALLY something so much more exciting about spending money on my son then buying things for myself these days. The smiles and jumping up and down and hugs and thank you were worth the $30 bucks I spent on the REAL batman outfit. Rocco ran around and we played batman for a full 2 hours..oh what FUN! The next day we go out together for mommy Rocco day, and I assumed he would want his flashy new Batman outfit to show off at the children's festival.. Newp..He decided today..like many other days, he would like to wear the 'batman cape' Yaya made him. sigh. I thought I would post this one for Yaya..since she made it for Rocco and since Yaya always says Homemade is always best! AND Rocco..and I would agree!! sidenote: this was all not a waste of money. Rocco did in fact wear his batman mask out with the cape..this picture just does now show this.

No comments:

Post a Comment